Policy as of 7/3/2020
If this Policy changes in the future, we will post an updated version on our website. You can tell if this Policy has changed by checking the revision date that appears at the bottom. You may change how you provide your personal information to us at any time.
Information We Collect
We may collect personal information from you, such as your name, email address, postal address, phone number, gender, birthday, and product preferences when engaging in any of the activities listed below:
- Place an order from our website
- Return an item or make an exchange from a previous purchase
- Inquire about our services
- Receive a gift package
- Subscribe to receive our emails
- Enter a contest or sweepstakes
- Are referred to us through a marketing promotion
- Participate in a marketing survey, promotion, or event
- Navigate to and through our website (see below for further information)
- Participate in Raw Boss social media including ratings & reviews and stories
We maintain a record of your product interests and the purchases you make. We may combine all of this information with information about you that we acquire from our joint marketing partners, from unrelated third parties, and from our other brands.
Using Information We Collect
To provide you with the best possible customer experience, we may use your personal information in the following ways:
- To process and fulfill your order, including to send you emails to confirm your order status and shipment
- To communicate with you and to send you information by email, postal mail, telephone, text message, or other means about our products, services, contests, and promotions, unless you have directed us not to contact you with promotional communications
- To administer and fulfill our contests and other promotions
- To help us learn more about your shopping preferences
- To help us address problems with and improve our site design, products and services
- To enhance your shopping experience
- To analyze trends and statistics
- To protect the security or integrity of our websites and our business
- To contact you
- To improve our merchandise selection and customer service
- To enroll you in our guest loyalty program (when and if one becomes available) so that you can be eligible to receive enhanced benefits for shopping at Raw Boss
You have the option not to receive marketing information or calls.
Sharing Information We Collect
We may share your personal information in the following ways:
- We may share your information with our service providers who manage our customer information and perform services on our behalf, such as fulfilling promotions, sending communications to our customers, conducting surveys, etc. We do not authorize any of these service providers to make any other use or disclosure of your information.
- We may share your information when we partner with another company in a joint marketing program to offer or provide products, services, contests, or promotions to our customers. Except for sharing this information with a joint marketing partner, we do not sell or lease your information to any third party to use for marketing their products.
- From time to time we might establish a business relationship with other persons or entities whom we believe trustworthy and whom we have asked to confirm that their privacy policies are consistent with ours. In such cases we might rent, exchange, share and/or cross-reference information, including contact information about you that will enable such persons or entities to contact you regarding products and services that may be of interest to you.
- We may share information about you, if necessary, in our good faith judgment, to comply with laws or regulations or in response to a valid subpoena, order, or government request, or to protect the rights of Raw Boss or others.
- If you purchase Raw Boss products through our websites, we may share your name, postal address, and shopping history with like-minded organizations whose privacy policies meet the Direct Marketing Association’s privacy standards, for their direct mail marketing purposes.
- If you choose to participate in a loyalty, or similar program in which Raw Boss is a participating vendor, and you authorize Raw Boss to provide information about your purchases to the company administering the program, we will share your personal information with that program. Loyalty programs allow you to earn “points” on purchases at Raw Boss , which you may then use toward certain rewards offered by the loyalty program in which you participate.
Your Decisions on Receiving Marketing Communications
Raw Boss provides a choice in communication for customers so you can receive information from us at your discretion. We communicate with our customers by promotional email, mailings (postal) and telephone. If you would like to be removed from our promotional email, mailings (postal) or telephone lists, please contact us at 1.305.440.9333 or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please specify from which list(s) – “Do Not Email”, “Do Not Mail”, or “Do Not Call” – you would like to be removed from. Please note that requests by email or phone may take up to ten business days to process and request by mail (postal) may take up to six to eight weeks to process.
Alternatively, if you do not want to receive promotional emails (i.e. not order-related) that notify you of new product arrivals, exclusive offers, upcoming events, store openings and the like, simply click the unsubscribe link provided at the bottom of any Raw Boss email. Please note, however, that this is for email only.
Opt-Out of Sharing Information
As noted above, we may share your information with our affiliated companies, when we partner with another company in a joint marketing program or if you purchase Raw Boss products through our website or by placing a order by phone or mail. If you want to opt-out of any sharing of your information with such entities, please contact us at 1.305.440.9333 or email email@example.com.
We regularly use browser tracking cookies. A cookie is a small text file that is placed on your hard disk by a website. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a website or web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer.
- Recognize you when you shop on of our websites
- Keep track of your order as you shop on our websites and remember what items are in your Shopping Bag
- Process your order on our websites and enable you to use Express Checkout, if you have created an account online, at www.Rawboss.net
- Study how our Guests navigate through our website and which products they request in site searches
- Customize the message and delivery of online banner ads based on your online behavior.
Cookies are also used to review how visitors to our website navigate our site or interact with our email advertising. Third-party companies assist in the collection and analysis of this data. Your name, street address or credit card number is not accessed by or shared with other companies.
We work with a variety of advertising and third-party companies that use tracking technologies (including cookies and pixel tags) on our websites in order to provide tailored advertisements on our behalf and on behalf of other advertisers on the internet. These advertising companies collect anonymous information about your visits to our websites, our advertising, other advertising websites or interaction with our email and other communications. This technology allows them to develop Raw Boss advertising and marketing about goods and offers that may be of interest to you. For more information about this practice and to understand your options, please visit http://www.Rawboss.net .
How We Respond to Do Not Track Signals
We may enable tracking technologies to collect personal information about your online activities over time and across different websites. We use this information to better understand your preferences and send you marketing and other promotional materials that may be of interest to you.
We may enable third parties to collect personal information in connection with our sites. As described above, we work with a variety of advertising and third-party companies that use tracking technologies on our websites in order to provide tailored advertisements on our behalf and on behalf of other advertisers on the internet. For more information about this practice and to understand your options, please visit http://www.rawboss.net This policy does not apply to, and we are not responsible for, any collection of personal information by third parties on our sites.
We do our best to provide you with a safe shopping experience. We have in place certain physical, electronic, contractual, and managerial safeguards to protect the security and privacy of your personal information.
When you enter your personal information on our websites, we use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to protect your information as it is transmitted to us. To make sure you are accessing our secure server before you submit personal financial information, look at the lower left-hand corner of your browser. If you see an unbroken key or a closed lock (depending upon your browser), then SSL is active. To double-check for security, look at the URL or Location line of your browser. If you have accessed a secure server, the first characters of the address in that line should change from “http” to “https.”
If for any reason you cannot access the secure server, or if you’re not quite comfortable shopping online at any of our websites, please feel free to place your order with us at 1.305.440.9333.
Identity thieves sometimes send fraudulent email messages to trick customers into divulging personal or financial information (a practice known as “phishing”). “Phishing” is a scam designed to steal your personal information. If you receive an email that looks like it is from us asking you for your personal information, do not respond. We will never request your password, user name, credit card information or other personal information through email. If you have received or entered personal information in response to a suspicious email, pop-up or phony website claiming to be affiliated with Raw Boss, please call us at 1.305.440.9333 immediately.
Links to Other Sites
Occasionally we provide links on our websites to other sites we think you will enjoy. These sites operate independently of us and have established their own privacy and security policies. For the best online experience, we strongly encourage you to review these policies at any site you visit. We are not responsible for the content or practices of any linked websites which are provided solely for the convenience and information of our visitors.
Your California Privacy Rights / Questions or Comments
California “Shine the Light” law, Civil Code section 1798.83, requires certain businesses to respond to requests from California customers asking about the businesses’ practices related to disclosing personal information to third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes. Alternately, such businesses may have in place a policy not to disclose personal information of customers to third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes if the customer has exercised an option to opt-out of such information-sharing. We have such a policy. As discussed above, if you want to opt-out of any sharing of your information please contact us at: 1.305.440.9333 or firstname.lastname@example.org.